Sunday, February 27, 2011

This one time at Macey's...

Recently, I went to Macey's to get a few groceries.  Which is usually what you do at a grocery store.  Anyway, I walk in the doors and right there in front of me is a rack of BYU shirts.  Not just any BYU shirts though--these were Jimmer Fredette t-shirts for only $7.  So naturally, I stop to browse the selection.  As I'm browsing, this older man over by the carts is like, "You know those were made in Tennessee right?"  And I am so confused I just kinda laugh uneasily.  And he's like, "You don't believe me do you?"  So now I'm really weirded out because I'm pretty sure I've never seen him in my life.  I quickly escape through the other doors and into the store.  

Sadly, I didn't get to look at the shirts long enough to actually buy one.  But I went back the next week (when there were no odd strangers) and found the right size.  Now I'm the proud owner of a Brigham Young University #32 shirt.  

1 comment:

  1. That's apparently made in Tenn! Whoo! Haha! I miss you girl! The other day I wanted to watch Narnia and no one was there to watch it with me. :( Sad Day. If you update yours, I'll update mine....haha!

    ReplyDelete