Thursday, March 3, 2011

Maybe Next Time I Should Camp Out at the MC

Somehow, without fail, every time I go to a BYU basketball game I end up sitting around weird or annoying people.  Usually it's some guys behind or in front of me who think they know more about basketball than everybody else and decide they should provide us with their own commentary.  Sometimes it's worse than that.  Meaning yesterday it was worse than that.

The guy sitting right behind me was coughing through the whole game.  Not only was he coughing, he was coughing ON me.  Literally, on me... I could feel it.  THE WHOLE GAME.  Gross.  Did his mom seriously never teach him to cover his mouth when he coughs?  So not only did I have to suffer through that painful loss, I will probably die from whatever germs landed on me in the process.

It might be worth it to camp out at the Marriott Center next time, just so I can get a better seat and hopefully sit around some semi-normal people.

2 comments:

  1. Normal? You mean OBSESSED?!..................................................................... Can I wait with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I said semi-normal, because they're normal + obsessed :) Yes, come camp out with me!

    ReplyDelete