Sometimes, I stay up too late and get bored. But I thought it would be a good time to share a story about Kelley's betta fish, who we have affectionately named "Fishy." He is either the dumbest or the smartest fish I have ever met.
Once, Kelley was out of town for the weekend, so I was given the task of feeding Fishy. Usually it's fun to feed fish, right? You get to watch them happily dart after the food you've dropped in there for them. Whenever I tried to feed Fishy, however, he would do one of two things:
1. Totally ignore the food that was floating right in front of his eyes/on top of his head
2. Get a piece of food in his mouth and promptly spit it back out
One time when I dropped food in for him, he even dove under the fake rocks in his bowl and hid there. What a weirdo. I think for the whole weekend I fed him, he ate ONE piece of food.
The weirdest thing about him is he will only eat when Kelley feeds him. How would a fish even tell the difference between who's feeding him? Like I said, either the dumbest or the smartest fish...

No comments:
Post a Comment