Friday, April 15, 2011

Say Hello to Noah Hartsock... Or Don't

This is my favorite story that's happened to me in a while.  Well, it happened to Kelley more than it did to me, but I was there.

Background:  When walking home every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after my 9:00 English class, I always pass Noah Hartsock (a BYU basketball player) walking up to campus.  Since this was the last week of classes, Kelley wanted to see him too.

So here's the story.  After my English class on Monday, Kelley met me outside the building where my class is.  I told her we just had to walk down the hill and we would see him... turns out she had just sprinted up that hill to get to me.  She wasn't too happy about that.  Anyway, we started walking down the hill, and I was like, "Okay, that's him in the plaid shirt."  And he was walking up the hill holding hands with his wife.  So I'm like, "Kelley, you can't say anything, this is too embarrassing.  Just don't say anything."  But of course, Kelley is much braver than I am, so right as we pass him, she speaks up.

Kelley: "Hey are you Noah Hartsock?"
Noah: "Yeah..."
Kelley: "Can we get a picture with you real quick?"
Noah: "I have to get to class. Sorry."

And he walked away.  Hahaha.  I still crack up every time I think about it.  But seriously, it would have taken all of 30 seconds to take a picture with us... c'mon Noah.

1 comment: